The cloud-based ship management solution
Cloud Fleet Manager is the web-based all-in-one software solution for shipping companies. The system offers a single, cloud-based source of truth for all employees as well as the crews at sea and external partners, centralizing all information and drastically reducing the effort for data exchange. The cloud-based design of the application gives you the freedom to use it anytime, anywhere and browser-independent. Even on your smartphone you always have access to the most important information. Cloud Fleet Manager offers tailor-made applications for all different departments of the company and increases collaboration, streamlines processes and can be used intuitively.
Use the Cloud Fleet Manager at any time and any place due to the cloud-based application. Receive the most important information and a current overview on your smartphone. The solution is completed by a variety of high-performance apps.
Integration of the fleet into all processes
With the Cloud Ship Manager as an offline application you even handle tasks that require an interaction between land and sea. The Cloud Fleet Manager provides apps that directly integrate the actions of your crew into the processes of your fleet. An intelligent synchronisation mechanism provides full transparency.
The Cloud Fleet Manager combines all important information in one place. Your own apps and external applications serve as sources and can be connected to our public interface. Do you have your own software development department? Expand your system and integrate it into your infrastructure.
Integrate your existing systems
Let Cloud Fleet Manager continuously and automatically exchange data with other services and products you already use. Automation of data exchange eliminates manual transfer errors, and by compressing all information in a central place, you gain more visibility and a more solid view of your business.
- Have your fleet's position and scheduling information imported from third-party systems such as Fleet Tracker, Stratum Five, Telemar LocPoint, Transas, TerraMar Networks, and Purple Finder PoleStar.
- If you use the services of MARLOW or C Teleport, you can integrate them.
- Take over statistics, such as e.g. open jobs and counter readings from the planned maintenance systems (PMS) of DNVGL and MESPAS.
- Automatically exchange information about purchase inquiries from ShipServ or integrate Kuehne & Nagel into your warehouse management.
- Transfer key figures from the ERP solutions Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) or NAVIDO.
- Integrate your DATEV or SAP based accounting.
Cloud Fleet Manager Interfaces (APIs)
Cloud Fleet Manager offers a variety of proprietary documented interfaces that you and your agencies and partners can use. As a result, you can export or import data such as agent information, crew lists, employee data, KPIs or inspection findings from the Cloud Fleet Manager in a fully automated manner.
Data transfer from external systems
When switching from another system, we will, if desired, initially import your existing data from external systems.
In the past, we have already successfully imported databases of Amos, AVECS, BASS, Buss-Data, DNVGL and Omega products.