We are continuously upgrading Cloud Fleet Manager, adding new functionality, enhancements and improving the overall usability. With this article, we would like to give you a brief overview of some of the greater edits to the system. For a comprehensive overview of all changes, you can visit the “What’s New” report in Cloud Fleet Manager at any time to see what exactly happened in each of our modules.
New features and enhancements
CFM Crewing is your one-stop solution to handle all crew-related tasks centrally and in an intuitive way. From master data management of seafarers, planning the crews on board as well as their relief, the management of working and rest hours of the crew up to managing payrolls, everything can be done in one single solution.
- A new integration was added to CFM Crewing: A direct connection to maritime training provider Seably is now available. Users can activate and deactivate Seably Users directly from CFM Crewing and data of conducted trainings at Seably will be transferred to CFM Crewing automatically.
CFM Charter allows you to draw up contracts in a few steps and automatically create invoices. Easily conduct laytime calculations, forecast earnings from charter agreements and execute post calculations.
To immediately provide the most relevant information, the ‘Calendar’ and ‘Reports’ tabs now display vessels in your responsibility by default.
A dedicated icon now shows if charter periods of time charter contracts were marked to use split rate, removing the need to access an entry for more information. Select the icon to apply changes to the split rate.
To increase the speed of finding information, an improved filter option for invoices of time charters was implemented. Users can now filter for a variety of criteria, such as invoice number or periods.
The information on cards displaying a vessel’s current charter within the overview has been extended. The card now also provides information such as earliest / latest re-delivery date or balance.
CFM Inventory allows you to keep track of all equipment, materials or supplies in stock on individual vessels. To enhance clarity, you can easily define various storage locations on board your vessels and categorise your stock, either by using pre-defined categories from settings or by simply specifying your own on the fly.
- A vessel’s ‘Inventory Items’ as well as ‘Spare Components’ can now be exported to an Excel file. This way, information can conveniently be exported for further use.
CFM Maintenance allows you to plan your maintenance work centrally, precisely and according to your requirements. It gives you full visibility of your fleet status and lets you regain control over the maintenance jobs of your fleet.
- To enhance flexibility for setup, it is now possible to adjust a vessel’s component tree width to your desire. The same applies to the dedicated equipment view.
CFM Procedures enables you to send instructions to your vessels fast and easily, making sure that your fleet is up to date regarding e.g. safety instructions - achieving compliance with ease. Effortlessly send company policies and work instructions, or assign responsibilities aboard your ships.
- A warning dialog was implemented to prevent repetition in naming. This appears when the title of a new procedure was already assigned to another. The warning dialog alerts the user accordingly. However, users can confirm this dialog and proceed with the used title.
CFM Purchase provides you with all sections of the purchasing process at one point in an intelligently structured manner, gives you full control over your budgets and allows your suppliers to work directly with this information. Thanks to an intuitive dashboard that features the most relevant information and upcoming tasks, CFM Purchase always focuses on what is important and streamlines the complete purchasing workflow.
- The approval procedure can now be adopted for invoices. This provides you with both flexibility and reliability to manage your processes and make sure that everyone is following company guidelines.
To ease access to information for further use, we enhanced our APIs:
A dedicated API for your inventory’s transactions is now available.
The Purchase API was extended and can now return information concerning product categories. Additionally, the public API PurchaseInvoiceResponseData was extended and now provides you with a VersionStamp.
CFM Schedules & Agents enables you to organise your fleet’s schedules and agent master-data in one shared resource and let your crew take part in schedule management. Schedules, as well as agent’s master data, can be directly entered on board and synchronised with the office, making the information automatically accessible in the Portal, Partner Portal and in your mobile app.
- A new dedicated dashboard list to verify the ISPS changes made by a vessel was implemented. This enhances comprehensibility and enables fast management.