We are continuously upgrading Cloud Fleet Manager, adding new functionality, enhancements and improving the overall usability. With this article, we would like to give you a brief overview of some of the greater edits to the system. For a comprehensive overview of all changes, you can visit the “What’s New” report in Cloud Fleet Manager at any time to see what exactly happened in each of our modules.
New features and enhancements
CFM Charter allows you to draw up contracts in a few steps and automatically create invoices. Easily conduct laytime calculations, forecast earnings from charter agreements and execute post calculations.
- New notifications have been implemented to alert users two weeks prior to either the estimated/earliest redelivery or two weeks before the latest redelivery.
CFM Crewing is your one-stop solution to handle all crew-related tasks centrally and in an intuitive way. From master data management of seafarers, planning the crews on board as well as their relief, the management of working and rest hours of the crew up to managing payrolls, everything can be done in one single solution.
- When selecting a boarding or disembarkation port for a seafarer within 'Crew Changes', our system now has enhanced automation. If there already is a crew change planned for that specific port, the seafarer will be automatically assigned to it. If there's no suitable crew change, our system will either create one based on a relevant schedule or directly initiate a new crew change for the given port.
- The available planning statuses of assignments have been expanded to provide more accurate reflections and cater to a wider range of business needs.
- The ‘Bank Details’ card of seafarers was renamed to ‘Payment Accounts’ and the layout was also updated to support the use of E-Wallets
- We've introduced and enhanced several new APIs for improved functionality.
CFM Maintenance allows you to plan your maintenance work centrally, precisely and according to your requirements. It gives you full visibility of your fleet status and lets you regain control over the maintenance jobs of your fleet.
- Jobs with specific start dates cannot be marked as completed before their designated start date.
- The Dashboard can now be filtered by vessel responsibility.
- The export file for individual jobs has been enhanced to include additional details, such as required parts, calculated working hours, location, attachments, and placeholders for signatures.
CFM Partner Portal gives you the option to let your partners, investors and contractors securely access, read-only internal information. Easily share relevant data like vessel schedules, crew lists and contact details. By making your partners part of internal processes, collaboration becomes more efficient and productive. Just share the individual login details and your partners can easily access data by desktop or mobile browser. Exchange of information via email will be a thing of the past. We've introduced several new enhancements to the crew list section:
- A "Timeline" view has been added, enabling users with the appropriate permissions to visualize current and planned seafarers using a Gantt chart.
- The "Crew Changes" view lets users see upcoming crew shifts on a chosen vessel, organized by calendar week.
- A sidebar has been incorporated into each crew-related view, granting access to a variety of information such as assignment details and contract documents of the selected seafarer, given the right permissions. For instance, a new "Performance" tab has been added to the seafarer's sidebar under the crew list tab. This allows users with the appropriate permissions to view all performance reports of a current or planned seafarer.
CFM Portal gives all your employees access to one central source of information. Every onshore user has a clear dashboard view of the latest and most important information on staff, departments and ships right at the beginning of the workday. Whether it’s a crew change, expired certificate or staff absence, you can efficiently identify critical incidents and prioritize your response.
- A global setting has been introduced, enabling organizations to define a range for displaying user birthdays, specifying the time before and after the actual birthday.
CFM Purchase provides you with all sections of the purchasing process at one point in an intelligently structured manner, gives you full control over your budgets and allows your suppliers to work directly with this information. Thanks to an intuitive dashboard that features the most relevant information and upcoming tasks, CFM Purchase always focuses on what is important and streamlines the complete purchasing workflow.
- When making inquiries and orders, users can now choose to proceed with either only contracted items or all items upon selecting a supplier.
- Dedicated permissions for 'Merge Requisition' and 'Split Requisition' are now available. This ensures that only authorized users are granted these options.
- Users can now duplicate approval generation-rules, enabling minor adjustments to copies without the need to create similar rules from scratch.