We are continuously upgrading Cloud Fleet Manager, adding new functionality, enhancements and improving the overall usability. With this article, we would like to give you a brief overview of some of the greater edits to the system. For a comprehensive overview of all changes, you can visit the “What’s New” report in Cloud Fleet Manager at any time to see what exactly happened in each of our modules.
New features and enhancements
CFM Cashbox & Bonded Store makes it much easier to handle cash on board. Just set up your default currency cashboxes ashore and synchronise to your fleet. For a smooth transition from paper to digital work, your crew only needs to register the initial balance and is immediately ready. Cashbox allows you to keep track of all cashbox transactions and raise a cash to master request when new money is needed. Bonded Stores seamlessly integrates with Cashbox and assists you to register all transactions in your on-board shop.
- We added the export function for Cashbox Transactions to CFM Cashbox & Bonded Store.
CFM Crewing is your one-stop solution to handle all crew-related tasks centrally and in an intuitive way. From master data management of seafarers, planning the crews on board as well as their relief, the management of working and rest hours of the crew up to managing payrolls, everything can be done in one single solution.
- We implemented a new global setting that will also consider companies with a 'since' date later than the 'assignment start' date to determine the assigned company role.
- You can now effortlessly fulfil your requirements to inform port agents or other authorities about flag state SBK details by implementing this information into the newly extended E-Mail templates.
- The "Higher License" report was extended with new columns. These columns display information regarding the "Seafarer ID" as well as the correlating "Assignments in Rank".
You can now filter both the 'Default' and 'Grid View' sections on the 'Monthly Wages' subtab for the rank type of the seafarers. The filter 'Rank Type' was added to the left sidebar. This new feature allows you to easily filter all displayed payrolls for officers or ratings only.
It is now possible to export Seafarer Cards as Excel files.
- We added a new info-icon "Calculated Availability" next to the "Available From"- date field which tells you how long a seafarer should be at home for recreation based on the leave days per month/day included in his assignment or permanent contract wage. It allows you to compare the calculated value with the availability you already agreed on with the seafarer and derive measures from it - if necessary.
- If the Employment Until Date of an assignment is earlier than the Assignment End Date, the Employment Until Date is now automatically removed and the change is logged. The Employment Until date cannot be before the Last Assignment End Date.
- A new button is now available: 'Reset Changes'. You can use it to discard all your unsaved changes in the 'Grid View' area under Payroll > Monthly Wages. Thus, it reduces the manual efforts when managing payroll entries and resets the data to its original state with just one click.
CFM Crew Portal Mobile makes the management of crewing processes much simpler and more transparent while reducing administrative effort. It enables your seafarers to autonomously view and manage their personal data such as certificates and to access company news and shared data.
- We regularly update the app to release new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Please check out the latest version, and thanks for using CFM Crew Portal Mobile.
CFM Incidents enables you to seamlessly document any incidents or near-misses that occurred onboard your vessels. After an event has been documented, corrective or preventive actions can be defined as well and are then automatically synchronised with the office.
- You can assign one or more event types to your categories which subsequently restricts further selection and eventually prevents incorrect selection.
- Only the categories assigned to the selected event type are displayed to ensure accurate submissions of incidents.
CFM Maintenance allows you to plan your maintenance work centrally, precisely and according to your requirements. It gives you full visibility of your fleet status and lets you regain control over the maintenance jobs of your fleet.
- We implemented a new activity report that you can export to Excel. This report enables you to track all changes made and allows you to filter for components, jobs respectively.
- A new subtab was added to the 'Technical' tab in CFM Miscellaneous: Refrigerant Types. You can manage refrigerant types on this subtab. This removes the need to manually enter every type and instead lets you simply select the needed one from a dropdown.
CFM Procedures enables you to send instructions to your vessels fast and easily, making sure that your fleet is up to date regarding e.g. safety instructions - achieving compliance with ease. Effortlessly send company policies and work instructions, or assign responsibilities aboard your ships.
- We applied minor improvements to the "Forms" tab concerning filter, icons etc.
CFM Purchase provides you with all sections of the purchasing process at one point in an intelligently structured manner, gives you full control over your budgets and allows your suppliers to work directly with this information. Thanks to an intuitive dashboard that features the most relevant information and upcoming tasks, CFM Purchase always focuses on what is important and streamlines the complete purchasing workflow.
We enhanced flexibility for your quotation management. You can now enter single discounts per item, in addition to being able to enter it for the complete inquiry.
The address of a selected delivery agent is now shown in the process of creating inquiries and orders and can directly be copied from here which may help you recognize changes with the agent's address or an error in the entered agent's details.