The SMM 2018
More than just a trade fair: SMM offers you a diverse programme in the form of workshops, symposiums and seminars. Look forward to listening to some of the biggest names in the maritime industry. Get to know the leading forces in the maritime business – personally – and exchange ideas and experience in a unique environment. Discover for yourself why visitors from all over the world come specially to Hamburg for this event.
Release of Cloud Crewing 2.0
As you might have already read, we have been updating our Crewing module this year and are very proud to officially release the new version, Cloud Crewing 2.0, at this year's SMM. Next to an overall increased performance, responsiveness and the option to use our applications in any browser as well as to use them on smaller screens, such as tablets, there are a lot of new functionalites and enhancements available:
- We massively expanded our Payroll module.
- We added the Travel Expenses app, enabling the crew to enter travel request as well as their related expenses directly on board.
- Seamen can now login to Cloud Ship Manager to enter their rest hours on their own.
- We extended the solution so that it now also can be used by third-party crew managers and agencies.
- We added Cashbox, Bonded Store and Pharmacy apps.
- Last but not least, we added a Crew Portal, enabling seamen to manage their data and documents autonomously. Make sure to stop by in Hall B4.EG at Stand 112 to get a hands on demo.
Purchase integration in Maintenance
Next to Cloud Crewing 2.0 we are currently working on a new integration for our Maintenance module. Due to the connection with the Purchase module you will be able to easily initiate requests directly in Maintenance without the need to switch modules or tabs. This way you can manage everything maintenance related including the procurement of new spare parts in one application.
Of course, the new features and modules mentioned above aren’t the only thing we are working on. Continuing our design refresh we are currently updating more of our modules such as Disturbance Report, Employees and Particulars. Next to some exciting enhancements, this refresh enables you to use our applications in any browser. Stay tuned for more updates to come.
Experience the future of ship management in Hall B4.EG at Stand 112
Whether Purchasing, Crewing, Chartering, Inspections, Maintenance or anything else. We have the right solution for all departments in shipping companies. Visit us in Hall B4.EG at Stand 112 and see for yourself. We are looking forward to your visit!
Header picture © Stephan Wallocha, SMM Fair