We are continuously upgrading Cloud Fleet Manager, adding new functionality, enhancements and improving the overall usability. With this article, we would like to give you a brief overview of some of the greater edits to the system. For a comprehensive overview of all changes, you can visit the “What’s New” report in Cloud Fleet Manager at any time to see what exactly happened in each of our modules.
New features and enhancements
CFM Accommodations lets you easily manage the cabins and bunks on board your vessels as well as arrange respective cleaning or maintenance services. Just like our other modules, CFM Accommodations offers a variety of options for the export of data. Thus, allowing you to process the data in other systems or use them for other purposes.
- To enable masters to get an immediate overview of all maintenance services that are upcoming or even overdue, we added the new Dashboard list "Upcoming Maintenance Services". This will show you all services which are overdue, due today or need to be done within the next 7 days.
CFM Cashbox & Bonded Store makes it much easier to handle cash on board. Just setup your default currency cashboxes ashore and synchronise to your fleet. For a smooth transition from paper to digital work, your crew only needs to register the initial balance and is immediately ready. Cashbox allows you to keep track of all cashbox transactions and raise a cash to master request when new money is needed. Bonded Stores seamlessly integrates with Cashbox and assists you to register all transactions in your on-board shop.
- We added a new field (seafarer) Creditor No. to Cashbox & Bonded Store APIs. This enables the automatic booking of transactions from the cashbox or bonded store directly to the seafarers‘ creditor account.
CFM Crewing is your one-stop solution to handle all crew-related tasks centrally and in an intuitive way. From master data management of seafarers, planning the crews on board as well as their relief, the management of working and rest hours of the crew up to managing payrolls, everything can be done in one single solution.
- To further streamline workflows, it is now possible to select from a variety of different clipboard templates.
- The import template for Non-Crew was extended by the column "Shift Type" which automatically creates the applicable record for a non-crew upon import. This way, your crew on board can easily import non-crew (such as Service Technicians) as well as their assigned shifts directly to the system without the need to enter anything manually.
CFM Maintenance allows you to plan your maintenance work centrally, precisely and according to your requirements. It gives you full visibility of your fleet status and lets you regain control over the maintenance jobs of your fleet.
- It is now possible to either add a single or multiple required parts to a job at once.
CFM MRV & IMO DCS enables you to easily record and analyse all key figures required to achieve compliance with both the EU MRV and IMO DCS regulations. The required data can be entered directly on board, all further calculations are carried out automatically in the system, you only have to forward the results.
- The MRV log abstracts export now supports vessels with multiple main engines.
CFM Vessel Particulars lets you set up the foundation of your successful vessel management. Record and maintain a vast amount of specific data for every vessel and let your departments benefit from data such as dimensions, capacities, propulsion, consumptions or delivery information for a smooth acceleration of their individual businesses.
- You can now define a docking period instead of just a docking date in vessel's "Dates" section.
CFM Purchase provides you with all sections of the purchasing process at one point in an intelligently structured manner, gives you full control over your budgets and allows your suppliers to work directly with this information. Thanks to an intuitive dashboard that features the most relevant information and upcoming tasks, CFM Purchase always focuses on what is important and streamlines the complete purchasing workflow.
- When you are directly entering inquiries to CFM, you now have the possibility to pre-set a time frame for the validity as well as to define delivery terms.
- You now have even more flexibility in your quotations by entering single discounts per item, besides being able to enter it for the complete inquiry.
- Supplier can now have multiple mail-addresses. To enter multiple addresses, simply list them separated by a semicolon.
With CFM Schedule & Agents you can organise your fleet’s schedules and agent master data in one shared resource while letting your crew take part in schedule management. Schedules, as well as agent’s master data, can be directly entered on board and synchronised with the office, making the information automatically accessible in CFM Portal, CFM Partner Portal and in your mobile app. This way you are always up to date and aware of all changes.
- When you create a new schedule entry you can now also assign the relevant ISPS security level for this port.
CFM Templates is the collection of all your templates. Hamper differences in layouts and simplify the understanding on both your customers’ and your side. We offer you all templates for the respective departments of your company. Whether employment contracts, order forms, voyage or time charter invoices, vacation requests or generic forms: With CFM Templates you are all geared up.
- The 'Seafarer Card' template was extended with the following fields: NOK birthdate, next planned assignment vessel, date and reason of last disembarkation, and name and position of who prepared the contract, vessel, IMO, DWT, and year built.
- Delivery exports now contain billing company EORI number.