We are continuously upgrading Cloud Fleet Manager, adding new functionality, enhancements and improving the overall usability. With this article, we would like to give you a brief overview of some of the greater edits to the system. For a comprehensive overview of all changes, you can visit the “What’s New” report in Cloud Fleet Manager at any time to see what exactly happened in each of our modules.
New features and enhancements
CFM Accommodations lets you easily manage the cabins and bunks on board your vessels as well as arrange respective cleaning or maintenance services. Just like our other modules, CFM Accommodations offers a variety of options for the export of data. Thus, allowing you to process the data in other systems or use them for other purposes.
Added new column "Current Shifts" to Cleaning Services overview. This will help you planning your cleaning services for today without disturbing accommodated seafarers in their resting periods.
Added a new option to include empty cabins + bunks for the Cabin Directory export
To make the required actions more obvious when managing the allocation of guests on board we adjusted descriptions in our user interface. The label "Assignment" was renamed to "Select Guest" and the tab "Unassigned" to "Unallocated".
While managing the cabins on board, remarks that are available for the cabin will now directly be displayed in the selection combo box.
CFM Certificates ensures that you all your necessary certificates are up to date and this way, that your vessels are seaworthy. It provides you with various options for the setup of certificate types, such as pre-warning periods, categorization on the revalidation (on expiry, annual or intermediate surveys), the definition of port- or flag-state requirements, or the assignment of responsibilities.
- You can now select and download multiple certificates at once, given they are already available on board. For this purpose, a new dialog was added. This feature allows the crew to pass ship certificates on to agents on board more quickly, thus giving them more time to focus on other tasks.
CFM Crewing is your one-stop solution to handle all crew-related tasks centrally and in an intuitive way. From master data management of seafarers, planning the crews on board as well as their relief, the management of working and rest hours of the crew up to managing payrolls, everything can be done in one single solution.
- A new permission is available to manage the next of kin data of a seafarer. You are now able to prohibit seafarers from updating their own personal data but still allow them to update the next of kin data.
CFM Emergencies lets you define different categories of emergencies and their corresponding tasks as well as to define if they are mandatory or not - all in line with both SOLAS and MARPOL. The respective locations onboard where the task needs to be carried out can be defined as well. Making sure that your crew is immediately aware of what to do and where to go.
- We enhanced the options for exports: You are now able to pre-select and export one or multiple lifeboats to avoid subsequent data manipulation in the Excel file itself. The export will contain one sheet with a summary of all exported lifeboats and one sheet per selected lifeboat.
CFM Partner Portal gives you the option to let your partners, investors and contractors securely access, read-only internal information. Easily share relevant data like vessel schedules, crew lists and contact details. By making your partners part of internal processes, collaboration becomes more efficient and productive. Just share the individual login details and your partners can easily access data by desktop or mobile browser. Exchange of information via email will be a thing of the past.
- A new list 'Customers' is now available, displaying all companies to which the role 'Customer' was assigned. When selecting a customer, accessing data of seafarer assignments will be limited to the applicable customer as of the assignment start date. Please contact the helpdesk for activation.
CFM Purchase provides you with all sections of the purchasing process at one point in an intelligently structured manner, gives you full control over your budgets and allows your suppliers to work directly with this information. Thanks to an intuitive dashboard that features the most relevant information and upcoming tasks, CFM Purchase always focuses on what is important and streamlines the complete purchasing workflow.
- An entry is now automatically generated in the 'Activities' log when a vessel changes the status of a delivery to received. This way, you are always informed about the status of your deliveries and whether you need to follow up or take any action.
CFM Vessel Particulars lets you set up the foundation of your successful vessel management. Record and maintain a vast amount of specific data for every vessel and let your departments benefit from data such as dimensions, capacities, propulsion, consumptions or delivery information for a smooth acceleration of their individual businesses.
- When exporting the data of vessels with multiple main engines, the main engines are now also properly reflected in the export from the 'General' subtab.