We are continuously upgrading Cloud Fleet Manager, adding new functionality, enhancements and improving the overall usability. With this article, we would like to give you a brief overview of some of the greater edits to the system. For a comprehensive overview of all changes, you can visit the “What’s New” report in Cloud Fleet Manager at any time to see what exactly happened in each of our modules.
New features and enhancements
CFM Accommodations lets you easily manage the cabins and bunks on board your vessels as well as arrange respective cleaning or maintenance services. Just like our other modules, CFM Accommodations offers a variety of options for the export of data. Thus, allowing you to process the data in other systems or use them for other purposes.
- A new cleaning interval option is available: "On Check-Out". It auto-creates cleaning services once a seafarer checked out of a cabin. This also works for the automatic checkout once a seafarer was signed off using CSM Crewing. Thus, allowing you to easily plan your cleaning services. Set the service up once and all relevant intervals are automatically generated, so you no longer need to worry about it.
- The dashboard lists for check-ins and check-outs were modified and now show overdue actions. Additionally, you can modify the period for which upcoming check-ins and check-outs are considered. Thus, you have an optimized overview of your daily and future tasks and can comply with specific vessel requirements.
- You can now easily create cleaning services for multiple vessels at once under Services > Cleaning. This feature allows you to efficiently plan general cleaning services for your fleet that occur on every vessel.
- When selecting a cabin for a cabin assignment on the 'Cabin Planning' tab, cabin remarks are now also displayed, if available.
- You can now easily update, cancel, complete, or delete cleaning and maintenance services from the 'Cabin Info' sidebar on the 'Directory' and 'Timeline' subtabs. Thus ensuring that you don't have to switch back and forth between the 'Cabin Planning' and 'Services' tab, but can conveniently update your cleaning and maintenance services while planning the assignment of guests to cabins.
CFM Blog facilitates onboard crew communication and lets you share knowledge across your entire fleet. Highlight important messages and exchange information on ports, specific regulations or useful internal insights. This way you can create a valuable knowledge base for your crew.
- An activity log is now available in CFM Blog logging all changes to blogs. This feature allows you to track all changes to the blogs and never lose sight of anything important.
CFM Bunker offers you full transparency regarding your bunker. You can easily document the amount and type of bunker as well as the location of bunkering. Add attachments, such as bunker delivery notes at your convenience. Additionally, you have the option to document and administrate bunker samples.
- A new API-call allows the reopening of closed bunker reports.
CFM Crewing is your one-stop solution to handle all crew-related tasks centrally and in an intuitive way. From master data management of seafarers, planning the crews on board as well as their relief, the management of working and rest hours of the crew up to managing payrolls, everything can be done in one single solution.
You can now export an MS Excel file containing all bank payments and their details under Payroll > Bank Payments.
- Bank payments are now returned according to the related payroll month instead of displaying payments within the bank payment months that comply with the payment finalization date.
New settings are available allowing users to prevent seafarers from editing home allotments on board the vessel themselves.
You can now generate an export of the IMO Crew List to an MS Excel file under Crew > Crew List > Crew List.
- A detailed description of an assessment scale item can now be displayed as a tooltip in performance reports.
- The end of contract date (EoC) is now also available in the full crew list export.
- Payment date information is now available in the payroll API.
- Bank files now also include the seafarer's name in the remittance information.
CFM Partner Portal lets your partners, investors and contractors securely access, read-only internal information like vessel schedules, crew lists and contact details. By making them part of internal processes, collaboration becomes more efficient and productive. Just share the individual login details and your partners can easily access data by desktop or mobile browser.
- If a vessel has multiple main engines, they are now reflected in the corresponding event reports.
CFM PowerBI Integration enables you to manage your data efficiently and analyse it in a structured way. This way, you can make insight-driven decisions that are needed to achieve a company’s growth goals. With this integration users can simply access CFM’s data base to process the information in Power BI. Next to the option to use a variety of predefined reports, users can also create their own reports using an assortment of templates or simply create new ones completely from scratch. All data is visualised in a clearly structured way, turning your data into insights, and immediately offering added value.
- A new report was added to CFM MRV IMO & DCS: Oil Consumption Report. It provides an overview of the consumption of cylinder and circulating oil over the period of a month.
CFM Purchase provides you with all sections of the purchasing process at one point in an intelligently structured manner, gives you full control over your budgets and allows your suppliers to work directly with this information. Thanks to an intuitive dashboard that features the most relevant information and upcoming tasks, CFM Purchase always focuses on what is important and streamlines the complete purchasing workflow.
- You can now enter quantity values for requisition items with 2 decimal values in the onboard client of CFM Purchase.
Cloud Ship Manager (CSM) integrates your fleet directly into all processes, is intuitively usable and enables your crew, to capture data at sea and to forward it to the office. Through this, your crew on board and your personnel on shore fuse to jointly acting teams.
- For consistency reasons and to improve the UX, the app icons in CSM were adapted to match the icons in CFM.