CFM Updates – January 2021
We are continuously upgrading Cloud Fleet Manager, adding new functionality, enhancements and improving the overall usability. With this article, we would like to give you a brief overview of some of the greater edits to the system. For a comprehensive overview of all changes, you can visit the “What’s New” report in Cloud Fleet Manager at any time to see what exactly happened in each of our modules.
CFM PowerBI Integration: We added a variety of predefined reports to our system that are accessible to all users of CFM PowerBI Integration to give them more insights into their operational data. To suit individual requirements, the newly added reports can be edited according to customer needs by the company’s CFM administrator. Of course, all users of CFM PowerBI Integration can also create their own reports using any operational data from CFM or any external source of information.
CFM Purchase: To enhance usability and reduce time spent looking for a specific purchaser, we enhanced our purchaser overview and added options for filtering and sorting. This way, you are now able to either sort the list alphabetically or simply search for a specific person.
In addition to the changes above, we made the following enhancements to the system:
- We added new merge fields to the available template (crew manager phone & email).
- We added a new list to the inventory module including all items that do not have a link to any catalogues. The list is sorted by vessels and offers the option to simply add specific items to existing catalogues.
- We enhanced the API for data import from DNV.
CFM MRV & IMO DCS:
- We adjusted the API to Veracity to now also include information on debunkering.
- We enhanced the ABS export, now including additional data (vessel name & vessel type).
- We added new merge fields to the available template (order item delivery date & time).